Thursday, September 23, 2010

Writing

Oh it's another day on the home front with the kiddos. I decided I needed to start a blog to help me keep my sanity. When I was younger I used to write in journals when I needed to vent or when I was bored and needed an outlet to express what I was feeling. Now, well I guess I'm doing it for the same reason. My kids give me reason enough to vent, I have so much to do I shouldn't get bored, but I do get tired of doing the same thing day in and day out. So here I am working on getting my writing legs back. Can you believe I majored in English and minored in writing? I can't either. But I guess writing is not like riding a bike. You can't just jump back in and write like you used to. It's something that without regular practice will begin to fade away. Yikes. I've done a whole lot of fading...

No comments:

Post a Comment